Eyeglass Lenses that is! So much has been written about taking care of eyeglass lenses the wrong way but not a lot changes. Why?
Because many optical consumers do not know any better as we don’t educate them enough. Therefore, we would love to hear from you about how you educate consumers on the proper care and cleansing of their eyeglass lenses.
- How do you make the time for example?
- Do you have a standard operating procedure?
- Which products do you recommend and provide?
The best comment will win a $50 spa gift certificate so that you can go and cleanse and renew yourself!
Here are some easy does and don’ts from Nanofilm who are kindly providing the $50 spa finder certificate:
- DO NOT use paper products or clothing
- DO NOT use glass cleaners, household detergents, or household soaps
- DO NOT place glasses face down on the lenses
- DO use a cleaner developed especially for lenses along with a clean lens cloth
- DO use two hands when putting glasses on and when taking them off
- DO store glasses in an eyeglass case
Ultra Clarity® is Nanofilm’s lens and surface care brand for eyecare professionals and the choice of patients worldwide. It receives the highest ratings for cleaning effectiveness and safety in independent tests. It’s safe for all lenses and coatings, including all anti-reflective and mirror coatings. There is never any haze, residue or streaking.
But rather than just going through the do’s and don’ts it is important to tell your optical customer WHY! What do you tell them?
We look forward to hearing from you. All comments need to be in by May 31, 2012 to qualify to win the $50 spa certificate.
(Note: This promotion has ended)
- Welcome Nanofilm to the Optical Vision Site
- Nanofilm Launches Eco Friendly Lens Cleaner
- Cleaning Eyeglasses – Please No Spitting!
- eyeHow – Marketing Optical Lens Care and Eye Safety
- Eyewear Trend- Chain With Purchase Adds Value