Stephen Slade MD, cataract and LASIK specialist in Houston, Texas, www.visiontexas.com and www.lasercataractsurgery.com, presents a video showing the removal of iris implants for eye color. The patient had the implants done overseas, they are not approved in the US. The patient presented to us with with raised pressure, inflammation, loss of corneal cells, loss of iris tissue and loss of vision. After removal, the vision, pressure and inflammation improved.
- What Do You Think About Surgically Changing Your Eye Color?
- Demodex Mites and Dry Eyes
- FDA Grants VisionCare Inc. Approval to Initiate Clinical Study of the Telescope Implant in Post-Cataract Patients
- Mid Florida Eye Center Receives Multi-Focal Toric Interocular Lens Approval
- Shiley Eye Center Launch Clinical Trials on Smart Contact Lens