Global marketing communications firm JWT believes that “3D is the new HD,” with the format set to break into the small screen this year as successfully as it has done the big screen thanks to Avatar. Expect further three-dimensional invasions of the living room later this year – sports network ESPN plans to launch a dedicated 3D channel .– statistics show that only 6 million units will ship worldwide this year – tech enthusiasts are quick to point out that HDTV adoption took nearly 20 years, … He estimates that more than 40% of TV sets sold through 2016 will support 3D, generating about $18 billion. Examiner:
…Also on the horizon are 3D video cameras, digital cameras and even 3D printers.
- Incredible Infographic: The History Of 3D Eyewear
- History Of Zyloware Eyewear- A 90 Year Story
- The History of Sunglasses
- Vintage Safety Glasses And Goggles Collection
- History Of Eyecare Equipment: Eyeball Demonstration Gadget