We love FREE STuff, especially free stuff that aids eyecare professional in growing their business. Now Eyecare professionals can now visit the Transitions Marketing Wiz – a new, online marketing tool and guide from Transitions Optical, Inc. – to build an interactive marketing plan for their independent practices. Found at TransitionsMarketingWiz.com. Transitions Marketing Wiz provides eyecare professionals with guidance and resources for assessing the needs of their practice, retaining current patients, acquiring new patients and increasing revenue through a variety of strategies and tactics.
Another resource – MyMulticulturalToolkit.com – to serve as an eyecare professional’s guide to meeting the needs of today’s growing minority populations. Compiling the popular tools and education offered to eyecare professionals through the Transitions Cultural Connections™ program, the new online resource explains the reasons to focus on culturally diverse patients and provides a step-by-step guide to success, linking to helpful resources along the way. The toolkit also gives eyecare professionals the opportunity to save specific links and resources to their own personalized “My Dashboard” for easy, future use.
My Multicultural Toolkit focuses on four key steps to grow an eyecare professional’s business and improve patient satisfaction with culturally diverse patients:
- My Community, which guides eyecare professionals on how to learn more about the demographic groups that live in their regions with the Transitions MAP (Market Area Profile) tool.
- My Practice, which helps eyecare professionals establish a better environment for culturally diverse patients by educating staff and providing bilingual and in-language patient resources.
- My Marketing, which provides strategies to attract culturally diverse patients, and offers access to tools, such as the Transitions® Marketing Wiz to build a unique marketing strategy for the practice, and the Transitions Online Marketing (TOM) Tool to develop customized materials
- My Industry, which helps eyecare professionals learn what other industry professionals are doing to promote cultural competency and connects them with peers to share best practices and strategies.
The 2012 Business Resources Guide, provides an overview of Transitions Optical’s materials and serves as a comprehensive guide for eyecare professionals. All of the resources within the guide – can be found on Transitions Optical’s trade portal at Transitions.com/Pro.
Transitions Map was developed to assist eyecare professionals in the promotion of their practices by identifying key consumer segments in their geographic areas.
More Bang For Your Buck: Eyecare professionals who join the Transitions Star Partner Program will have access to a wide range of complimentary marketing tools, education materials, product displays and other resources specifically tailored to help them attract and engage patients.
Good Stuff- check it out .
- Free Stuff- Marketing Tools From Transitions
- Transitions Optical Refreshes “What to Expect” Brochure Series
- Transitions On-It With Multi-Cultural Marketing Guides
- FREE Stuff: Back To School Marketing
- Free Webinair- Getting The Most From Google Tools