Jeopardy was launched on TV March 30, 1964. In celebration, we are launching eyePardy- Eyeball, optical and eyecare trivia. Who can answer all 10 of these questions? No Googling! Let us know how you did. Answers to be given on Monday.
- Which president lost his eye while still in office?
- Who coined the word eyeball?
- What is the average weight of the human eye?
- What ‘being’ has the largest eye?
- How many times per second does your eyeball move?
- Who had a major hit in 1981 with the song ‘Private Eyes’?
- Who sang the song ‘Lying Eyes’?
- What famous emperor is said to have worn Emerald Lenses?
- In “Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl”, what got impaled in the wooden eye of one of the pirates?
- What percentage of the brain is used to control the eyes?
- Answers To eyePardy
- Eyeball Fashion Statements
- OptiSong: Myopia
- Optical Fun- Eye Songs- Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
- Optical Fun- Eye Songs- Bette Davis Eyes