Last April we wrote about a new Chinese 3D Eyewear Company called Biz Eyes. Biz Eye’s concept was to have a basic frame and use the lens part as an attachment that you can mix and match to your mood. The basic frame is a clear round shape and the shaped fashion accessories are just screwed in.
- Boulton 3D Printed Eyewear Ran a successful Kickstarter campaign and raised over 35,000 Euros.
- Hoet just launched their first 3D eyewear Collection.
- Forma Eyewear (Hungary)
- Frame Punk (Germany)
- Kobrin (Brazil?)
- Kokosom (Finland) Online eyewear company that offers 6 interchangeable parts
- Mykita Mylon
- Monogool is starting to make eyewear from 3D.
- Tom Davies is looking to use 3D printing for his Bespoke Eyewear Business
- Tom Stevens are already producing 3D Eyewear.
- 3D Printed Cork Eyewear
- Mono 3D ran an Indiegogo campaign and made their funding for 3D printed eyewear
- Morganrot 3D printed Eyewear
- Protos Design
- Rod Arad
- Roger Bacon (Netherlands) Made to measure 3D eyewear.
- Shorehill Eyewear (Chicago, IL)
- Sneaking Duck– offers customized eyewear from a choice of 4 styles.
- Soda Concept
- Wlasses (Spain)
These companies are manufacturing other 3D vision necessities: